/

20 June 2011

getting japaniced

20 June 2011
Father's Day Lunch was a toss between  German and Japanese Cuisine. 

BROTZEIT German Bier & Restaurant vs Kuishinbo Japanese Buffet. 

Brotzeit did not seem very toddler friendly (some reviews say otherwise though) so, we went for the latter. We decided to try the new branch at Jurong Point Mall. It was my first time here and I was really impressed with what I saw. There was an entire stretch of Japanese food stalls and restos! I was in sushi and takoyaki paradise! For a minute there, I thought I was in Japan.


There was no queue when we got there and we were immediately seated. Unfortunately the toddler girl was not in the best of moods that day so I wasn't able to take photos of the food display! Oh, well!
But you can check out the mouth-watering spread HERE. We stuffed ourselves with appetizers, sushi, sashimi, teppanyaki, soft shell crabs, tempura, soba, green tea ice cream and a variety of other food & desserts! Whew! 

The little one sampled the yakitori and cold Soba noodles. She seemed to like it enough to liven up her mood & smile for the camera! 


WE HAD A JAPANICE WEEKEND! HOPE Y'ALL HAD A GREAT ONE TOO!


1 comment:

  1. yum! i can't get enough of any type of sushi... but not brave enough yet to try raw. my hubby loves it all! :) the children love udon noodles so it's always a good place to go where everyone will find something to enjoy. happy belated father's day to your hubby. :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog. i'm now following you back. looking forward to getting to know you more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.